Martes, Nobyembre 29, 2011

Mamburam's Store Sucks!!!

To the Manager,

                This letter is to complain about your staff and the service they give to your customers. Yesterday, I bought a couple of items in your store and the bagger packed the detergent soap together with the ice I bought. If I had not told them not to mix food with detergent, he would continue doing it and poison us unknowingly.
                This may seem like a small mistake that I could have just ignored. What really pisses me off is the fact that this is not the first time that I walked in to your store and walked out annoyed by the customer service! I am sure, because I hear and chat with other customers falling in line to the cashier, that I am not the only one displeased. The staff was never pleasing. They always have these frown in their faces like their so bored and/or impatient with the customers. I’ve never seen anyone smile and this is not an exaggeration. Minor complaint if only they can do their jobs right, no problem. If only there were other stores nearer we wouldn’t have bothered ourselves and live with the incompetency of your staff.
                There was also one time when an old man, one early morning, was giving directions on one of the staffs on what kind of milk he wants and it took the staff 5 mistakes and around ten minutes to give the old man what he wants. That also meant ten minutes of waiting for the other buyers! That was early in the morning when everyone is in a hurry and was running to your store expecting convenience. Pardon my words but does your staff know how to read? I don’t have to say also that the staff is very slow because everybody knows that.
                I’d like to report these grievances in concern to your store and the customers who still patronize it. I hope this letter gets the attention it deserves and lead to the changes on the way your staff treats customers.

Thank you.

111Darwin St., Greenpark

1 komento:

  1. Ive seen improvements on the staff of this store just this August when I was forced to buy from the nearest open sore during the deluge brought by the southwest monsoon. For one, they already know how to say thank you.

    TumugonBurahin