Huwebes, Nobyembre 17, 2011

Dear Me


       It’s always nice reading back old letters from friends. It also feels good to read your past entries on your old journal. Why? Because it feels like you’re going back to who you really are. Those notes are reminders of the real us despite  what this crazy world is trying to make of us. After reading those notes, it “feels home”.


       Those letters remind me of the love I receive back then and the assurance that goes with their promises that no matter how many years try to change us some things will remain the same. Lesson for today? I will try to learn how not to doubt the love people give me. I do that all the time and what does it bring me? It sure makes me wiser or rather harder to deceive. I realize I don’t want to end up lonely, paranoid and pessimist just because I’m trying to put reasons behind unexplainable and sometimes illogical and irrational truths.
        There’s House and there's Sparks. I have to choose whose life values I’d adapt. I’d say strike a balance between the two. Or rather, adapt Sparks’ and when you’re so drowned with the fairytale life and love you’re getting (which I think we all deserve) get some thoughts from House because really not all people believe in fairytales. For those morose and selfish people, all the world should be as morose as them.
        We are greatly affected by what we watch or read or listen to. What strikes me now is that it’s even more powerful when who we watch or read or listen to is our own self. Try uniting with your soul. It may be some sort of spirituality thing and surprisingly it heals. We will soon be reoriented on what we want-before this and that attempts failed -that made as recourse direction and believe something else. The path we want to take might change but the reason for setting out on the journey, I believe remains the same. We want something. Be reminded or that core reason so no matter how and where we will go, it would be less frightening.

       God is with us. He unites with us so it’s important to commune with ourselves. I’m saying this so that months and years from now when I find chance to commune with myself again, I’ll reminded of that peace and inspiration I experienced when I decided to begin this letter. Dear me. . .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento